April 23-25, 2019 | Hot Springs Convention Center
Registration is now closed. Registrations received after Friday, April 20 will be processed onsite for Tuesday and Wednesday of convention only. Onsite registration for PDPM Academy is not permitted.
There are 15.5 CEUs approved by the Office of Long Term Care for Licensed Nursing Home Administrators and Nurses.
There are 8.5 CEUs approved by AALA for Certified Assisted Living Administrators.
PDPM ACADEMY | Thursday, April 25
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE ATTENDEE WITH FULL REGISTRATION FROM MEMBER FACILITY.
- ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Walk-ons not permitted for PDPM Academy. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- CEUs available for Administrators & Nurses.
- By participating, attendees will receive access to the PDPM 101 workshop webinar, monthly workshop webinars on key topics and emerging PDPM issues, and "How To" webinars on implementing additional tools developed by AHCA.
- PDPM ACADEMY IS OPEN TO MEMBER FACILITIES ONLY.
Pre-Training Day Materials
Recorded Pre-Requisite Webinar Modules on:
PDPM Academy Workshop - What to Expect (5 mins)
- PDPM Basics (32 mins)
- PDPM Resident Case Examples (20 mins)
- SNF Benefit, SNF Programs and Interactions with PDPM Version 1 (17 mins)
- How to Use CMS ICD-10 PDPM Crosswalk Tables (22 mins)
- Administrators' Role in PDPM Transition - Version 1 (19 mins)
Webinars are available NOW at https://educate.ahcancal.org/p/pdpmpre-reqs